Florists - Abused florist

4.0
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

One of our local flower shops was a member of this wire service but now i think they have come out from under them.They took so much of a percentige out an left them holding the bag.meaning the florist always got payed on a certain day of the month they used there there money to purchase flowers to fill 1-800.flowers orders an in returned the wire service would deposit money in the florist account to cover all of there orders this last month the ran up a bill for almost 900.00 and left the florist holding the bag.when the florist call them about it they said oh we took out the money for advertising which florist didnt know anything about it the took it all out at one time instead of breaking the payment up.another excuse was oh this is a one time charge, they told the florist that they would issuse them a credit but U CAN NOT PAY A FLOWER BILL ON A CREDIT they still have not done anything with it that is why u have a so many floirist that do not want to use them.

Reason of review: left us holding a open flower account that we are having to borrow the money to pay it off before we can order anything else..

Florists in Bellflower, California - Flowers received are not even close!

2.5

I was so excited about the flowers I ordered from Florists.com for a birthday. I ordered Sunflowers in a beautiful watering can painted with Sunflowers.

The watering can alone was sure to delight the recipient. My emailed receipt states...."Certain products are not available in all zip codes. In this case we will substitute with a higher priced alternate products". What I received as a substitute is a joke.

First of all it is not even close to what I ordered and second the value is nowhere near what I paid for the original product.

There is no contact phone and contacting them using the form on the site receives no response. I am requesting a full refund and I will never order from this site again!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Florists - Irritated Customer

Since 7:57AM I Placed an order to be delivered to my wife job yesterday since they stated in their website(same day delivery) for San Valentine day well my credit card was charge and I received an automatic email in response with confirmation and order number,but by 6:00PM my wife left the office and the flowers never came.

There's not a phone number in the website where you can call to in case you need help,the only point of contact is an email CARE@FLORISTS.COM which really rise red flats and I started thinking this is an SCAM finally they responded to my email apologizing and explained that they had too many orders to process and offered me to sent the order to the next day my level of frustration was extremely high at that point so I said not I want my money back in a total refund to my credit card and also opened a case with my credit card company for charges to be dispute.

I will never use them again neither recommend them to no one