2.5

I was so excited about the flowers I ordered from Florists.com for a birthday.I ordered Sunflowers in a beautiful watering can painted with Sunflowers.

The watering can alone was sure to delight the recipient. My emailed receipt states...."Certain products are not available in all zip codes. In this case we will substitute with a higher priced alternate products". What I received as a substitute is a joke.

First of all it is not even close to what I ordered and second the value is nowhere near what I paid for the original product.

There is no contact phone and contacting them using the form on the site receives no response.I am requesting a full refund and I will never order from this site again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of sunflowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Florists needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sunflowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Florists.

Had an Experience with Florists?

Comments